Hours, Directions and Parking
- Monday through Friday — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday — By Appointment Only
- Sunday — Closed
Special events, classes and workshops scheduled in advance may occur outside our normal business hours.
Map and Directions
Lab1500 is located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis, within walking distance from a vast array of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops.
1500 Washington Ave., Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63103
A map of the various downtown parking lots can be found here
Daily and Event
Metered street parking on 15th Street and along Washington Avenue
- Free weeknights and Saturdays after 7 p.m., Sundays and holidays
14th and Washington Ave.
- $1/hour with a $3 minimum or $6/day
- Credit card only
- The lot at 16th and Delmar (enclosed by serpents) – $5/day
- The lot at 15th and Delmar – $5/day
Brad Waldrop Properties
- Contact: Brad Waldrop (314) 280-6646
- Lot Location: Corner of 14th and Locust – $55/month
- Contact: (314) 421-4063
- Lot Location: 1601 Locust St. – $75/month
- Lot Location: 1400 Locust – $48/month (check for availability)
- Lot Location: 1401 Locust – $48/month (check for availability)
- Contact: (314) 231-2489 ex. 112 or ask for Mike Sheevy
- Lot Location: Second floor of parking garage at 16th Street – $85/month (check for availability)
Ely Walker Lofts
- Contact: Teresa Prescott (314) 436-7451
- Lot Location: 1520 Washington Ave. – $75/month
- Contact: (314) 621-1600
- Lot Location: 1409 Washington Ave.